Tournament has been postponed
until Feb 16, 2019 due to the predicted high winds that will be accompanying the rain this weekend. The tent can not be put up therefore, no tournament. Feb 16th is the only option. The club lost a key member recently and his memorial service is on Sat Feb 9th and the whole club will be there.
If you have conflicts with your schedule and you can not make it, a refund will be issued. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we have to put safety first and keep your fingers crossed that the 16th has doable weather!
If you can not make it, contact dwayne through email only at
We will post info as it develops.